The importance of understanding and accepting the different cultures represented in the school. Developing individuals as responsible, reflective, caring and confident members of our society.
Vision & Mission
We believe in
We believe that
- By promoting a positive and caring environment the students will have a desire to learn and contribute to the working atmosphere of the school.
- By providing the right ingredients for success, all of our students can be both successful in school and in later life.
- Mastery of basic skills is a vital part of education and forms the building blocks essential for studying all subjects across the curriculum as well as life skills.
- We must equip students for future life skills by developing their understanding and enabling them to acquire a wide range of skills including critical thinking and problem solving.
- By developing the necessary resources the quality of education will be enhanced.
We aim to
Develop emotional, spiritual, moral and cultural values which will lead to students being disciplined, hardworking and wise.
Provide a learning environment where students take responsibility for their own learning. High achievement and creativity will enable all students to contribute to the global community.
We believe that
Our mission is to continue to encourage the enthusiasm which children have when they first arrive in school and keep this alive throughout their time with us.
Parent-school cooperation is essential in order to encourage our students to exercise the social skills which form both part of school life and life in the wider world. These include; kindness, politeness, responsibility concern for others and citizenship.