- ICT Teacher New
- French Teacher New
AIS-KL is an exclusive private co-educational school, providing quality education ranging from Primary 1 through to A Levels. Parents who are selective and wish to give the best education to their children would find in AIS-KL the ideal private school they seek.
Job Application Form
Job application form should be sent with a full CV and passport-sized photo to:
THE PRINCIPAL (AIS-KL)
No. 6 Lengkok Bellamy, Bukit Petaling, 50460 Kuala
We are inviting suitable qualified applicants to join us for the following vacancies:
Academic Vacancies: (updated 11/5/2021)
Our Academic Requirements :
- Experienced ICT Teacher teaching ICT skills across the School up to IGCSE level, required by an Established International School in Kuala Lumpur. Candidates must have previous experience of working in a Cambridge School. Must be proficient in spoken and written English. Qualified applicants can email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced part time French Teacher required by an Established International School in Kuala Lumpur. Candidates must at least have a certificate in teaching French or equivalent. Well versed in the French Language. Good presentation communication, interpersonal skills, exhibits self-motivation, high work standards, attention to detail and learning orientation. Qualified applicants can email their CV to email@example.com
- Well versed with the latest Cambridge curriculum.
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and spoken English. Preferably a native speaker.
- Possess a Degree and Certificate/Diploma in Education.
Non-Academic Vacancies: (updated 26/3/2021)
- FINANCE OFFICER New
Our Requirements :
- Experienced, hard working, team player finance officer required by an Established International School in Kuala Lumpur. Candidates must possess a degree in related field or ACCA Qualification with at least 1 to 3 years experience on the following job. Scope:- 1. Customer relations with finance 2. Updating relevant ledgers 3. Issuing Invoices 4. Issuing Receipts 5. Good at reporting 6. Very good at excel 7. Filing of documents // Must be proficient in spoken and written English, Mandarin speaking is an advantage. Qualified applications can email their C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org.