Vision & Mission
We believe in :
The importance of understanding and accepting the different cultures represented in the school. Developing individuals as responsible, reflective, caring and confident members of our society.
We believe that :
- By promoting a positive and caring environment the students will have a desire to learn and contribute to the working atmosphere of the school.
- By providing the right ingredients for success, all of our students can be both successful in school and in later life.
- Mastery of basic skills is a vital part of education and forms the building blocks essential for studying all subjects across the curriculum as well as life skills.
- We must equip students for future employment by developing their understanding and enabling them to acquire a wide range of skills including critical thinking and problem solving.
- By developing the necessary resources the quality of education will be enhanced.
Our School prepares students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, thus making the world a better and more just place. We will ensure that our students develop both the skills that a sound education provides and the competencies essential for success.
We aim to :
Develop emotional, spiritual, moral and cultural values which will lead to students being disciplined, hardworking and wise.
Provide a learning environment where students take responsibility for their own learning. High achievement and creativity will enable all students to contribute to the global community.
We believe that :
Our mission is to continue to encourage the enthusiasm which children have when they first arrive in school and keep this alive throughout their time with us.
Parent-school cooperation is essential in order to encourage our students to exercise the social skills which form both part of school life and life in the wider world. These include; kindness, politeness, responsibility concern for others and citizenship.